Elsalameen FADI ELSALAMEEN
Clearly there are a whole lot more Friends of the Arc out there that we had known. Watch the video, then read the “About the NPP” tab and scroll down:
The NPP Economic Strategy is strong:
- The Palestinian Arc, as a national transportation and infrastructure corridor will provide an integrated backbone that provides a common social, economic and political space. It will enable a national labor market, where citizens/workers can freely live and work throughout Palestine.
- The NPP is committed to the successful financing of the construction of the Palestinian Arc.
- The Arc will generate 150,000 jobs a year in its construction, and will enable hundreds of thousands more over the years.
- As the Palestinian people are one of the most educated in the Middle East, and the Palestinian Diaspora has been very successful commercially, the international connectivity enabled by the Arc will make Palestine a hub for industrial and high-tech investment in the region.
- The Arc provides a strategy for preserving the historic and holy sites throughout Palestine, which have enormous tourism potential, while providing easy access to them, which will offer another source of economic growth.
- Investment in higher education and research infrastructure will ensure that the Palestinian people can compete in a global marketplace, and contribute to the economic prosperity of the greater Middle East.
We at Friends of the Arc are watching and waiting, and willing to help. This is great for both Palestine and Israel.